ZigiOps integration supports:
– ALL Jira fields
– including attachments, comments and custom fields
– TOPdesk incidents and all fields
– Unlimited number of users
– No limitations on number of transferred entities or syncs
– Complex use cases with configurable logic
– Completely no-code integrations
– High degree of control over data filtering and field mapping
– Bi-directional integration
– Allows seamless end-to-end data flow
– Synchronizes records between the two systems in real time
– Simplifies complex workflows
– Improves teamwork and collaboration
The helpdesk team receives a new incident in TOPdesk. They check it and see that the problem comes from a software bug. This means that the DevOps team needs to handle it.
Thanks to ZigiOps’ TOPdesk Jira integration, they don’t need to open Jira and manually create an issue for the bug. The integration platform creates it automatically and updates it in real time. The communication between the helpdesk team and the developer assigned on the issue doesn’t require any additional tools. ZigiOps automatically syncs log files, traces, issue links and all other attachments. This helps streamline change request management, improves cross-team collaboration and speeds up issue resolutions.
Once the developer fixes the issue, ZigiOps updates the TOPdesk incident. The end customer receives a notification that the problem is resolved. This way issues are handled times faster and customer satisfaction is boosted.