ZigiOps integration supports:
– ALL OpsBridge events and fields
– including lifecycle synchronization, regular fields, custom fields, requests, and actions notes
– TOPdesk incidents and all fields
– Unlimited number of users
– No limitations on number of transferred entities or syncs
– Complex use cases with configurable logic
– Completely no-code integrations
– High degree of control over data filtering and field mapping
– Bi-directional integration
– Allows seamless end-to-end data flow
– Synchronizes records between the two systems in real time
– Simplifies complex workflows
– Improves teamwork and collaboration
With ZigiOps, you can easily align ITSM and ITOM by connecting TOPdesk and OpsBridge Manager (OBM).
OBM receives a new event in the event browser. ZigiOps creates a new incident in TOPdesk, containing all OBM event details. The incident number is returned to OMi event as an external ID.
When there are any updates in the OBM event, they are reported to the related incident in TOPdesk. Updates include lifecycle synchronization, regular fields, custom attributes, and annotations.
If the TOPdesk incident is updated, ZigiOps automatically reports the update to the relevant event in OBM. Updates include lifecycle synchronization, regular fields, custom fields, and requests or actions notes.