Zapier allows you to instantly connect TOPdesk with 3,000+ apps to automate your work and find utilize productivity super powers, no coding required.
The Zapier platform supports thousands of apps like Microsoft Teams, Jira, Slack, MessageBird and many more. You can connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration. It’s easy enough that anyone can build their own app workflows with just a few clicks.
To make things even easier, we’ve created several out-of-the-box templates for you to start with:
- Send a message to a specific Microsoft Teams channel every time a major incident is logged in TOPdesk
- Automatically send a text message when a major service disruption has been logged
- Automatically log an incident when a text message is received
- Send a TOPdesk incident to Jira when you assign it to the developer operator group
- Share your TOPdesk incident with another ITSM tool
- Post a message to a specific Slack Channel every time a major incident is logged in TOPdesk
- Create a Azure DevOps Work item when a new second line incident is created and assigned to a specific operator group
Benefits of the Zapier Integration Platform?
- Supports 3000+ apps and counting
- Start for free and scale Zapier as you grow
- Create a workflows (Zaps) in minutes, no code required
- Zap templates are a pre-made Zaps, with the trigger and actions already selected.
- Multi-step Zaps let you automate multiple tasks with a single trigger.
- Our built-in apps give you the power to create exactly what you need.
- Supports complex zaps (e.g. branching logic)
- You can be sure your data is safe as it transfers between all of your apps.
How to get started
- Sign up for Zapier (Start for free and scale Zapier as you grow)
- Visit the Getting started with Zapier page