The rise of social media as a customer channel is unstoppable. More and more companies are looking for opportunities to use social media for example Whatsapp. The number of customers using these channels increase.
We see in practice that companies also use many point to point solutions. A new application for each channel. Such as Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook etc. This often results in different roles within contact centers. So someone for mail, someone for telephony and someone for social media. (It is not excluded that a subdivision has been made there as well.)
With our solution, you link Whatsapp and other social media with Microsoft Teams and we can bring in and handle different communication channels in one application. Multiple agents can work simultaneously in the same application. In this way, the work between the different channels can easily be distributed among the available agents, so that peak loads can be easily absorbed.
- Standard replies
- Automatic and manual assignment of agents
- Transmission of multimedia
- See caller card in Topdesk
- Make easily a new incident in Topdesk
- Close and archive conversation
- Customer sees when company is typing
- Name, photo and phone number are visible during an incoming chat.
- Automatic messages in case of absence
- Messages are encrypted