Do you want an automatic feedback loop on the customers experience of your support services?
Then, the Webropol – Topdesk integration is for you.
- Activating the Webropol survey plug-in allows you to automatically trigger surveys to your support customers
- Responses are retrieved back to Topdesk and are also available in Webropol View – a dashboard solution that allows filtering and reporting of the data
- Get started fast and easy with the default questions or create your own questions based on specific needs or focus.
- Default survey questions are based on the RATER model
- Using the default survey allows benchmarkning against other service organisations
Benefits of the solution
- Measure the intangibles that are often overlooked such as empathy, helpfulness and expectations vs delivery of service
- Develop your service organisation beyond the SLA and get the tools and data to work on expectations
- Automatic measuring of your customers Net Promotor Score (NPS) included in the questionnaire.
- The results may be used in your companys sales- and marketing by letting your prospects know how well your service center will support them.
Surveys by the millions
Each year over 30 million people answer surveys that have been created by one of our 70,000 Webropol users. We strive to give our customers best user and customer experience possible. We constantly develop our product to ensure it is user-friendly and secure. We want our customers to have the best and we believe in a cost efficient system without compromising on quality.
Established in 2002, Webropol is the developer of the Webropol online survey and analysis software. We also offer services, such as training, consultancy and project management to make sure you get the best insights from our solutions. Today, we are established in the UK, Germany, Sweden and Finland. Independent Webropol resellers operate in Belgium, Latvia and Turkey. During Webropol’s 12 year history the company has experienced strong growth internationally. Subsidiaries and resellers have contributed to the growing customer base which today is widely spread in 30 countries.