The TOPdesk to TOPdesk Link has been developed to offer a simple and efficient way to exchange incidents between two different TOPdesk systems. The integration allows to easily transfer an incident from environment A to environment B. It also allows exchanging updated information between incidents from 2 environments.
- Attachments can also be synchronized
- The integration makes use of the TOPdesk API
- The integration also makes use of 3 optional fields from the incident card
Two different action sequences are included in the integration
- TOPdesk to TOPdesk Link – Create (A –> B)
This Action Sequence will create a new incident on the target system.
- TOPdesk to TOPdesk Link – Update (A –> B)
This Action Sequence will update the information of an incident on the target system.
Minimum technical requirements for the integration
TOPdesk Version: TOPdesk On-Premises 2020 Release 1 (build 10.02.005)
Both systems need to be able to reach each other via the internet or the internal network.
More information can be found here ->
TOPdesk to TOPdesk Link – Update (A –_ B)
TOPdesk to TOPdesk Link – Create (A –_ B)