ZigiOps integration supports:
– ALL Dynatrace problems and fields
– including lifecycle synchronization, regular fields, tags, and more
– TOPdesk incidents and all fields
– Unlimited number of users
– No limitations on number of transferred entities or syncs
– Complex use cases with configurable logic
– Completely no-code integrations
– High degree of control over data filtering and field mapping
– Bi-directional integration
– Allows seamless end-to-end data flow
– Synchronizes records between the two systems in real time
– Simplifies complex workflows
– Improves teamwork and collaboration
With ZigiOps, you can quickly sync ITSM and APM by connecting TOPdesk and Dynatrace.
Dynatrace can detect problems for monitored entities, and with ZigiOps you can transfer them automatically to TOPdesk. The integration platform allows you to set specific filters with a few clicks and define the conditions according to your use case, no matter how complex it is.
When Dynatrace detects a problem for a particular application or service, ZigiOps creates a new incident in TOPdesk, which contains all Dynatrace problem details.
If there are any updates to the Dynatrace problem, ZigiOps updates the related TOPdesk incident. Updates include lifecycle synchronization, regular fields, tags, and more.
Topology discovered by Dynatrace agents can also be reported to TOPdesk by ZigiOps as Assets (topology) in TOPdesk.