TOPdesk Analytics – SLA Management
Use data that your organization collects through the TOPdesk change and Incident management module. TOPdesk provides you with the software to manage changes and incidents, Victa helps you to create insights based on TOPdesk data. Find out how you can improve your service level by leveraging the TOPdesk Analytics Dashboard.
Watch the Webinar on our YouTube channel.
SLA Management data insight examples:
- Discover trends in amount of change requests per country, organisation, department, person or certain dates during a year.
- Find out whether you meet your SLA response times by comparing it to your average lead time.
- Use filters such as change complexity, status or categorie.
- Monitor the performance of individuals, groups or departments.
- Show your dashboard with open changes, average lead time and longest open change request on a television in your office.
- And many more insights to discover ..
Powered by Qlik Sense Enterprise
The TOPdesk Analytics dashboards have been developed on the powerful Business Intelligence (BI) platform of Qlik Sense. Qlik Sense has a unique, patented memory-based associative technology that enables users to analyze information quickly, dynamically and interactively.
All information is displayed in powerful graphical displays such as funnel charts, gauges and pie charts. There are also list views suitable for prints and reports. In the monitor you can descend to the lowest level of detail (look for an incident). In short, all data is easily and quickly available. In the Qlik application it is possible to print out each of the various information components in report form. This can be done for email (PDF) and physical print so that you can share this information with your colleagues at all times.
Benefits of our TOPdesk analytics dashboard suite:
- Enterprise BI Solution for a small business price;
- Go beyond query-based tools and explore your data without blind spots;
- Real-time monitoring of Incidents, changes, assets or resources;
- Very user friendly interface, anyone can create insights;
- Supported by any device;
- Pay per user per month;
*Optional: Custom dashboards and/or on-premise deployments require consultancy services.
*Optional: Combining multiple external datasources with your TOPdesk data require consultancy services.
SLA Management is part of the TOPdesk Analytics Dashboard Suite.
Find out more about our TOPdesk Analytics Dashboard Suite: