TOPdesk Analytics – Incident Management
Use data that your organization collects through the TOPdesk incident management module. TOPdesk provides you with the software to manage incidents, Victa helps you to create insights based on TOPdesk data. Find out how you can improve your service level by leveraging the TOPdesk Analytics Dashboard.
Watch the Webinar on our YouTube channel.
Incident Management data insight examples:
- How many incidents occur in what time frame? What day(s) of the week, month or year do incidents significantly increase? How many support consultants do I need at what time of the year?
- What causes our lead time to be significantly above our target?
- How many incidents are not resolved within our SLA time? Which incidents are not resolved and why weren’t they resolved?
- Monitor the performance of individuals, groups or departments.
- Discover trends in incident comparisons across days, weeks, months or years.
- And many more insights to discover …
Powered by Qlik Sense Enterprise
The TOPdesk Analytics dashboards have been developed on the powerful Business Intelligence (BI) platform of Qlik Sense. Qlik Sense has a unique, patented memory-based associative technology that enables users to analyze information quickly, dynamically and interactively.
All information is displayed in powerful graphical displays such as funnel charts, gauges and pie charts. There are also list views suitable for prints and reports. In the monitor, you can descend to the lowest level of detail (look for an incident). In short, all data is easily and quickly available. In the Qlik application, it is possible to print out each of the various information components in report form. This can be done for email (PDF) and physical print so that you can share this information with your colleagues at all times.
Benefits of our TOPdesk analytics dashboard suite:
- Enterprise BI Solution for a small business price;
- Go beyond query-based tools and explore your data without blind spots;
- Real-time monitoring of Incidents, changes, assets or resources;
- Very user-friendly interface, anyone can create insights;
- Supported by any device;
- Pay per user per month;
*Optional: Custom dashboards and/or on-premise deployments require consultancy services.
*Optional: Combining multiple external data sources with your TOPdesk data require consultancy services.
Incident Management is part of the TOPdesk Analytics Dashboard suite.