The SignRequest integration easily lets you sign documents online such as work orders, loan agreements and employment contracts directly from the TOPdesk Incident Management / Reservation Management / Change Management module. The signed document is automatically attached to the corresponding incident, activity or reservation card in TOPdesk. E-sign remotely, from any device, and store all your documents safely in one place.
E-signing via SignRequest
- Facilitates growth: Save time and resources, increase conversions with digital signatures
- Easy to use: We focus on simplicity
- Sustainable: We plant a tree for each paid license
- Legally binding: SignRequest e-signatures are secure and binding
How does it work?
You can initiate a SignRequest either from the Self-Service Portal or the Operator Section. After the document is signed or declined, the document is attached to the incident/activity card in TOPdesk as a PDF file and the status will be changed accordingly. Digitize your workflow and work in teams, create templates to reuse, add custom branding, see 2000+ available other integrations and much more.
You can access SignRequest for TOPdesk with a SignRequest Business account and API credits. We offer clear pricing that suits your needs.
1. The SignRequest business subscription starts at 12,- a month
2. To send documents, you can buy API credits via SignRequest
We have two options for buying credits:
1. Pay as you go: pay 0,50 per sent document. Pay as you go is billed monthly.
2. Purchase a bundle: the bigger the bundle, the lower the price per document.
Need more information on pricing? Please visit the API pricing page.