The TOPdesk Connector is used by our world wide customers to integrate SCOM and Azure Alerts with the incident management process of TOPdesk. Integrating both worlds has two advantages: the support engineer just has to focus on one list of issues and the organization gains insight into valuable information. The configuration of the TOPdesk Connector is flexible to give control about the degree of automated ticket generation.
The TOPdesk Connector will help to streamline the completion of the alerts generated by the monitoring solution according to the incident management process used for all other reported issues. The TOPdesk Connector installation and guides can be downloaded on the website. A trial version is available to see the TOPdesk Connector working and to experience the added value. Watch the video’s below to get your first impression:
Benefits of the solution
- Integration of Azure Monitor and SCOM 2012/2016/1801/2019 with the latest version of TOPdesk to combine the best of both.
- The TOPdesk Connector creates a bidirectional connection between TOPdesk and Azure Monitor / SCOM. When using more then one of these monitoring tools, just one license has to be used.
- Increased efficiency in alert handling.
- Alert information is added to TOPdesk incident cards, for example the source, severity, description and alert name.
- The TOPdesk incident card number is added to the SCOM alert after ticket generation.
- A mapping file to specify how information from the alert or sensor alarm is added to the TOPdesk incident card.
- A SCOM management pack to monitor the correct working of the TOPdesk Connector.
- No e-mails, scheduled imports and copy / paste actions are needed to integrate both solutions.
- All default Azure Monitor/ SCOM and TOPdesk functionality is supported like reports to get insight in the correlation between incidents and alerts
For more information, please visit the website of the TOPdesk Connector