Savision connects with leading IT infrastructure monitoring systems such as SCOM, Solarwinds, Nagios, PRTG, as well as public clouds Azure and AWS. Through its service-oriented perspective it correlates, filters and prioritizes alerts, and forwards only the critical business affecting outages by creating a single TOPdesk incident for the Service Desk to respond to.
Connect TOPdesk with monitoring tools for just €3,000 per year and improve up-time
Savision shows the real-time status of business services and allows both IT operations and IT service management to see end-user issues before they call the service desk. By acknowledging and creating an incident proactively, it drastically reduces the number of end-user calls to the service desk and it also reduces problem resolution time by up to 50%. Root-cause analysis can be started immediately, and correlated issues can be highlighted whether they are end-user, application, or infrastructure related. This proactive use of monitoring information helps organisations mature their IT operations by aligning it with their existing TOPdesk investment. Features include:
- Unified Event Management.
Integrate any monitoring tool or Public cloud alerts to incidents in TOPdesk. Popular integrations include SCOM, PRTG, Solarwinds, Nagios, VMware, AWS, Azure
- Reduce Alert Noise.
Savision is able to reduce the Alert noise coming from SCOM or other tools, so that only high-impact alerts that require a ticket are created automatically in TOPdesk, reducing your number of incidents and down time for users, by allowing proactive process to take place.
- Incident Automation.
From within the tickets raise, there is an immediate direct connection back to the live monitored data automatically set up for Savision. This will give the ticket owner a full 360degree view of the service to ensure they are aware of the impact of that ticket and can priorities this correctly.
- IT Troubleshooting.
Savision provides SLA monitoring and relevant dashboards for IT Management, Helpdesk, and Application Owners, through a HTML5 web interface which can be mounted in any portal and device.
Benefits of the SCOM integration
- Less business downtime:
- Savision makes monitoring pro-active with a focus on End-User experience. On average business downtime is decreased by 20%, Incidents are reduced by 30%, and helpdesk calls lowered by 15, less user disruptions.
- Reduction in IT related Tickets in TOPdesk, will mean easier clarifications of Problems and Incidents and more resources available to move to a pro-active stance on IT infrastructure, and improved customer satisfaction
- Safe and easy to understand proactive reporting, makes sense of difficult IT data for everyone including end user to easily understand service delivery at any given time.
- Improved Asset Management:
- TOPdesk Asset management is updated in real-time as new objects are discovered by SCOM together with their relationships. This allows correct Change Impact analysis to be performed and reduces the manual workload required to keep a CMDB up-to-date