The room booking display that speaks with TOPdesk reservations management.
Managing halls and meeting rooms demands a great deal of your organization. Respond quickly to the question of whether a room is available or refer people to the right room. This takes time and could often be clearer. Make it easier for your visitors and your staff with the RoomGuide reservation system connected with TOPdesk reservations management. With this direct connection all changes from the RoomGuide or from TOPdesk are directly visible in both systems.
With RoomGuide, it is always clear whether a room is available. The RoomGuide displays indicate what (meeting) room is available. The room can be reserved or released on the spot. In that way, it is always clear for everyone what room they can use.
RoomGuide helps you utilize your meeting rooms optimally. RoomGuide is:
- Flexible: connection with building management system and AV automation.
- Efficient: higher capacity utilization of halls and meeting rooms.
- Versatile: can also be used, for example, for digital signage.
The installation and placement of RoomGuide is smart, simple and has a professional appearance:
- PoE (Power over Ethernet); requires only a network cable.
- Completely flat mounting on glass or wall, without a VESA mount
- No visible cables and switches.
Safety and a sustainable system were the spearheads during the development of RoomGuide:
- High-quality, sustainable, aluminum enclosure.
- Linux custom OS, therefore always up to date with safety updates.
- All updates entirely automatic through the network.
- ISO27001-27002 and NEN7510.
- Hardware available for at least five years.
RoomGuide is a multi functional system. The system is set up as an open system to serve as Narrowcasting/Digital Signage or digital signposting in addition to providing room reservations.
LeftClick gives 5 years support after the purchase on the hard and software. By this commitment you can ensure that you and your organization can use our products without worries. In case that you need support after 4 years we will repair or release a update for the product to fix it. And of course the integration with TOPdesk will perform at its full potential.
For more information about the products of LeftClick and possibilities watch our video here: