Easily manage your Prepaid Services in TOPdesk
Do you miss a clear overview in the amount of prepaid service hours your customers have left? Or are you tired of sending invoices to customers for every single service hour? Then TOPdesk’s Prepaid Services feature might be something for your organization!
It allows your operators to quickly check their account balance, notify them in a timely manner when their balance is about to run out and update their account when needed.
Simply create a Prepaid Services account for your customer and let your operators decide when to write spent time on it. Not enough balance left? The solution also allows you to easily add balance to the account.
To make your customers more self sufficient and unburden the operators, we have created a Prepaid Services overview page in the Self Service Portal, with which your customers can check their own balance and their account history.
For who’s this feature interesting?
Organizations who provide support to customers based on a Prepaid Services contract or would like to start with this.
Features Prepaid Services
- Create a Prepaid Services account for your customer
- Automatically update the balance through spent time
- Quickly check whether the customer still has enough balance on their account
- Add balance to a Prepaid Services account whenever needed
- Get an overview of the history of balance changes per customer
- Your customers can check their own balance
- Your customers can see in one glance see how much time was spent on each call / incident
- Your customers can see the detailed spent time per call / incident
Video: how does it work?
Interested how TOPdesk’s Prepaid Services features works? Check out the video below or press the “contact us” button on the top of this page.