By using the bi-directional Outlook Room Booking Connector for TOPdesk, booking rooms either from TOPdesk or from Outlook are both possible. The Connector keeps both environments up-to-date. In this way you reduce no-shows, improve mismatch management and/or keep rooms unavailable after cancellation simply by avoiding the need to plan in two systems.
Recognise one or more of the following?
– Need to use TOPdesk and Outlook but tired of the duplicate work, and the errors it causes
– Having to spend on external locations or cancel meetings because rooms seem fully booked
– Need to check in both TOPdesk and Outlook to be able to make a booking
– Avoid long term recurring bookings because “I want to be sure the room will be available” scenarios
Then we have the solution you are looking for!
– Outlook Room Booker synchronises bookings you make in Outlook with TOPdesk and vice versa
– Cancellations and updates are synchronised
– Only check Outlook or Exchange for availability
– If a booking is made that conflicts, you are being informed
– Get actual booking related status information via our Qixium Portal.
Is it difficult to implement?
Good question! Since we make use of your organisations Exchange and TOPdesk environment this could be a challenge…. We need to gain insights to know how difficult this could be to implement this within your organisations environment but also on factors like the size of your scheduling department or the amount of rooms that needs to be synchronised. It also depends on your organisations project requirements. Besides this, it also needs to fit into your current way of working, or maybe we need to introduce a different way of working. Since the technical difficulty lies mostly in Exchange (there are a lot of ‘sub flavours’ besides the choice for Office365 and Exchange) we’re depending on your Exchange maturity level (or your service providers) and this could take some time.
Based on all of the above and our level of guidance and involvement this will determine the consultancy days needed (besides the fixed setup price we handle to configure all the technical paramaters and to make the ORB to be implemented). We try to be as clear as possible on this, from an early stage.
Please get in touch with your TOPdesk account manager, to get more information!
We also provide more information about e.g. feasibility, the intake (after buying the ORB) and our FAQ and much more on our website: htttps://www.outlookroombooker.com/#topdesk