By using the bi-directional Outlook Room Booking Connector for TOPdesk, booking rooms either from TOPdesk or from Outlook are both possible. The Connector keeps both environments up-to-date. In this way you reduce no-shows, improve mismatch management and/or keep rooms unavailable after cancellation simply by avoiding the need to plan in two systems.
Recognise one or more of the following?
– Need to use TOPdesk and Outlook but tired of the duplicate work, and the errors it causes
– Having to spend on external locations or cancel meetings because rooms seem fully booked
– Need to check in both TOPdesk and Outlook to be able to make a booking
– Avoid long term recurring bookings because “I want to be sure the room will be available” scenarios
Then we have the solution you are looking for!
– Outlook Room Booker synchronises bookings you make in Outlook with TOPdesk and vice versa
– Cancellations and updates are synchronised
– Only check Outlook or Exchange for availability
– If a booking is made that conflicts, you are being informed
– Get actual booking related status information via our Qixium Portal.
Is it difficult to implement?
Good question! We provide step by step guidance for the implementation steps. From sanity checks, till security until go-live. All the relevant aspects are explained via our website, an informational session and during intake and actual implementation.
With over 100 implementations we know how to help. Based on the above and our level of guidance and involvement we determine the consultancy days needed for your ORB implementation. We are clear from an early stage what is needed and what you may expect.
Curious for more information or do you have questions?