The open forms solution enables you to use unauthenticated forms in TOPdesk.
How does this work?
The user opens the form answers some questions. These answers are sent to TOPdesk by creating an incident containing the information of the form.
There are a lot of use cases which can be supported by this solution. For instance, you could place a QR code on your device (printer/coffee machine) which opens a form after scanning the QR code.
The open forms solution supports:
- Directly submitting a form using a QR code, without user interaction
- Custom forms for incidents
- Multiple forms per environment (note: these have to be configured by TOPdesk consultancy)
- Multilingual forms
- Large selection of form elements
- Linking a caller to the form based on form input
- Linking the device (asset) to the incident
- Dependencies between form elements
- Attachments in form
If you want to use custom forms in the SSP, please see Custom forms – SSP solution