When monitoring IT environments with N-central, all tickets need administrative follow-ups and TOPdesk is the perfect tool to do this. Manually assigning and forwarding tickets to the correct device and customer is very time consuming. You rather solve issues, instead of performing administrative tasks. However, without automated follow-ups and required input for reporting, invoices to customers are at risk. With the Qixium N-central integration with TOPdesk you seamlessly integrate your N-central remote monitoring and management platform with TOPdesk incident and asset management.
With this integration no time is required for the registration of managed devices as assets or register incidents in TOPdesk. Devices and incidents will automatically be assigned or forwarded to the correct customer. Correlation of incidents, avoiding multiple / high-volumes of separate incidents in TOPdesk.
Challenges for MSP’s
- Manually taking over incidents of N-central in TOPdesk is time consuming and prone to error.
- How to avoid duplicate registration of related incidents?
- How to manually keep managed assets of N-central up-to-date in TOPdesk?
- How to relate incidents and assets to the right customer in TOPdesk?
- Inconsistent registration leads to lack of reliable reporting and invoice data.
How does it work?
N-central needs to be configured properly. Then you configure the PSA integration in N-central. Define per customer and device what incidents will be forwarded to TOPdesk. Either fully automated or by manual selection of an incident in N‑central. Next to this, you select the asset types and customers in N-central and choose the information that will be registered and maintained automatically in TOPdesk asset management. The synchronization will be both ways; incident updates in N-able are updated in the actions field of TOPdesk and status updates in TOPdesk are sent back to N-able. This results in in keeping track of the actual status of incidents and avoid doing duplicate work.
– No time needed for incident registration in TOPdesk.
– No time needed to keep managed assets up to date in TOPdesk.
– Save time & improve quality with less FTE’s.
– Higher and more accurate invoicing per customer
Why is the N-central – TOPdesk integration so effective?
The main advantages are:
- Automated registration of N-central operational tickets in TOPdesk:
– Operational events can be registered, completed, updated, resolved and reopened.
– TOPdesk incident number and link will be written back to N-central.
– Updates of the same operational N-able ticket is consolidated, to minimize/limit the number of incidents.
- Easy mapping of attributes from N-central to TOPdesk incidents including customers and devices.
- Based on PSA ticketing integration in N-central and TOPdesk API standards
- Optimized TOPdesk incident integration and asset registration:
– Assign templates
– Flexible configuration options
– Relate incidents, assets and customers
- This module is part of our Qixium platform:
– Easy to manage and maintain as a customer
– Secure environment
– Scope4mation is ISO27001 certified
- Also checkout our TOPdesk AFAS invoicing module on the TOPdesk Marketplace:
- With the Qixium platform all your TOPdesk related integrations are available in 1 place!
More information or a demo? Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.