With this scenario we setup and maintain an automated, one-way integration between Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and TOPdesk (New Asset Management). For this we make use of scenarios. A Qixium scenario is a predefined set where we have already worked out most of the process aspects . These predefined sets are based on our best practice experience, together with your company knowledge a perfect match!
What are the benefits?
- Automates and integrates asset inventory process in TOPdesk
- Reduces intensive manual inventories: improves productivity and efficiency
- Maintains asset information by:
- Identifying data
- Maintaining lifecycle status
- Keeping track of inventory and location information
- Keep track of warranty information
- Of great importance for audit trails in TOPdesk
- Cost reduction
- Scenario (Qixium) benefits:
- Delivered as a service
- Scenario insights
- Exclusions (easy tasks, resends, ignore functionality)
- Full focus on TOPdesk integrations
- Strong TOPdesk – Scope4mation partnership
- Can easily be expanded (and combined) with other TOPdesk-related scenarios
What do we maintain?
From Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) we register and maintain the following asset information in TOPdesk:
- Workstations (users included)
You would like to know more or have a (live) demo? A complete motivation of our ‘SCCM – TOPdesk Asset synchronisation’ scenario (ENG/NL) can be found here: https://www.qixium.com/sccm-topdesk-asset-synchronisation/