TOPdesk and Microsoft Intune (part of Microsoft Endpoint Manager) are connected with the Microsoft Intune integration of Scope4mation. This one way integration easily syncs MS Intune device data with TOPdesk Asset Management.
How does it work?
The Scope4mation platform Qixium connects to MS Azure. With MS Azure you can create full access to MS Intune data. You can pick the devices that are relevant to sync with TOPdesk. The data can be enriched to make it suitable data for TOPdesk. With the field mapping you make sure that the data from MS Intune is synced with the right data fields in the different asset templates in TOPdesk. New devices in MS Intune are created as new assets in TOPdesk. Updated data fields will be updated in the TOPdesk assets. Items that are no longer available in MS Intune will be archived in TOPdesk. Persons and assets can be linked or unlinked in TOPdesk based on the data in MS Intune.
- Asset Management in TOPdesk is always up to date
- Keeping Asset Management in TOPdesk up to date is effortless
- The integration saves you a lot of time
- You don’t have to work in two different applications to support your end user
- No more mistakes by retyping information in TOPdesk
Screenshots DataLink in Qixium Platform
- Definitions in DataLink (Laptops and PC’s)
- Running the DataLink
- Scheduler DataLink
More information or a demo? Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.