Iris is our Alltrack Medical track & trace solution tailored for the cure (for example hospitals) and care (for example elderly homes) environments. Many different stakeholders within Healthcare can make use of this solution to optimize their logistic processes.
- The nursing staff can use Iris to easily find available medical equipment. This can be done within within their department or within the entire facility. This saves time which can be used for the patient.
- The purchasing department can use Iris to analyse equipment usage patterns and can help them to find the optimal asset pool size.
- The technical/facility department can quickly respond to maintenance, inspections or repair calls by knowing the exact position of the assets.
Iris is an proactive system that provides targeted notifications when specific events happen. For example:
- Low stock notifications (by room, department or location)
- Overstock notifications (by room, department or location)
- Asset leaving predefined areas or zones
- Assets not seen for predefined time
- Assets not being washed for predefined time
- Transitions that should not happen
At the moment Iris is only available in the Netherlands and Belgium and in the Dutch language. We expect that within a year Iris will also be available in other regions and languages.
TOPdesk users can use this track & trace solution easily in connection with their ESM-environment. For each item the information in TOPdesk is enriched with the last seen location; where it was last ‘seen’ and when it was. It is also possible in the Iris application to make a notification per assets on spot (for example cleaning required, repair needed, inspection required) which is automatically forwarded tot TOPdesk as an order.
If you want to learn more about Iris take a look at ikbeniris.com. If you want to experience our track & trace solution please visit our Healthcare Experience Centre in Halfweg (Amsterdam).