OCS Inventory is an open-source tool for hardware and software mapping in a network, and its architecture is based on widely accepted market tools such as Apache, MySQL, PHP, and PERL.
What are the main features of OCS Inventory?
- Inventory of detailed information about drives, operating systems, installed software, monitors, and other hardware components.
- Distribution system for the agent.
- Architecture that allows for high performance.
- Web service accessible through the SOAP interface.
- Plugin programming API.
How does the integration with TOPdesk happen?
- OCS integrates with TOPdesk’s Asset Management and People Management, allowing TOPdesk to stay updated with all the items inventoried by OCS and its users.
How does the integration work?