Take service management to the next level with on-call schedules and automated voice alerts.
TOPdesk is a service management software and helps organizations to improve service delivery. With iLert’s TOPdesk integration, you can automatically create incidents in iLert from TOPdesk tickets and extend TOPdesk with reliable alerting (via phone call, SMS, push and more), on-call scheduling and automatic escalations. Alert the right people through SMS, phone calls, push notifications for the most critical issues and tickets that require immediate attention.
- Actionable Alerting: Get notified on multiple channels such as SMS, voice calls, push and Slack and set custom notification rules based on the priority of an alert.
- On-call scheduling: ilert offers a flexible scheduling solution that lets you create rotation-based recurring schedules, and static schedules with a calendar like UI.
- Alert & on-call analytics: Advanced reporting capabilities give on-call teams insights into all-things on-call and report key metrics like MTTA, MTTR, Time on-call and Time spent on alerts.
For their most critical issues and tickets that require immediate attention (within minutes), TOPdesk customers can benefit from reliably alerting the right people through SMS, phone calls, push notifications, Slack, which helps them.
How it works
- Connect TOPdesk with ilert and send alerts to ilert. See our integration guide for instructions.
- ilert notifies the right people via SMS, push, and voice calls based on-call schedules and notification preferences.
- Responders acknowledge the alert, inform stakeholders and take actions towards resolution.
Please have a look on our website: TOPdesk integration visuals or TOPdesk integration documents.