With this scenario we setup and maintain an automated, one-way incident integration between TOPdesk and HUBspot. For this we make use of scenarios. A Qixium scenario is a predefined set where we have already worked out most of the process aspects. These predefined sets are based on our best practice experience, together with your company knowledge a perfect match!
What are the benefits?
- Automates and integrates incident process with HUBspot
- Reduces intensive manual activities: improves productivity and efficiency
- Cost reduction
- Scenario (Qixium) benefits:
- Delivered as a service
- Scenario insights
- Exclusions (easy tasks, resends, ignore functionality)
- Full focus on TOPdesk integrations
- Strong TOPdesk – Scope4mation partnership
- Can easily be expanded (and combined) with other TOPdesk-related scenarios
From TOPdesk we synchronise the following 1st and 2nd line incident information with HUBspot tickets:
- Basis attributes
- …. (basically everything that is available at TOPdesk)
HUBspot is an extensive CRM package, where the sales people can see if customers are satisfied with the call handling (feedback functionality) and quickly see which tickets are open. A TOPdesk ticket is created within HUBspot and this is kept up to date on all levels (including status and all possible attributes).
Curious for more information or do you have questions?
A complete motivation of our ‘TOPdesk – HUBSpot incident integration’ scenario (ENG/NL) can be found here: https://www.qixium.com/topdesk-hubspot-incident-integration/