How does it work?
The customer receives an e-mail that contains five stars.
The customer is invited in the email to give feedback by clicking on one of the five stars.
The results is send to TOPdesk and stored in the five star rating field of the incident.
The customer is not presented with a TOPdesk login screen. The customer does not need a TOPdesk account to provide feedback.
TOPdesk reports can be created to monitor the customer satisfaction.
Benefits of the solution
- One click feedback. No hassle for the customers.
- All customers can provide feedback, regardless they have a TOPdesk account.
- Get more insight in the way your service is experienced by your customers.
- Easier to react proactively to unhappy customers.
- Direct feedback for your operator.
Start using it. It is free!
It is easy to configure Five Star Review and test it.
Follow this link to open the instruction to set up Five Star Review.
N.B. For versions before 9.12.007, the incident needs to have the processing status “Closed”.