Spending too much time with setting up permissions for operators in your TOPdesk environment?
Do you find it difficult to wade through a morass of different access rights?
Consider this integration between TOPdesk and Microsoft Entra ID (aka. Azure Active Directory), built by the in-house TOPdesk team Fenrir!
This integration allows you to automate your TOPdesk operators’ access level, based on their Entra ID user’s group memberships.
This solution supports
✅ Check & Uncheck Tasks
✅ Link & Unlink Operator Groups
✅ Link & Unlink Permission Groups
✅ Link & Unlink Category filters
✅ Link & Unlink Operator filters
✅ Link & Unlink Branch filters
Once the solution is configured, granting and revoking TOPdesk Operators tasks/access/permissions can then be managed from your Microsoft Entra ID.
Benefits of this integration:
- Enhance productivity of operators by quickly providing them all the relevant rights and access they need.
- Alleviate the administrative burden for application managers regarding permission management.
- Improve compliance and auditability by having a clear and consistent permission overview in Entra ID.
- Save time and effort by managing your TOPdesk operators permissions from a single source of truth: Entra ID.
- Reduce human errors and security risks by using Entra ID as single source of truth.