The custom forms solution enables you to use complex/extend forms in the SSP of TOPdesk as an addition to the current SSP forms. These forms are based on the same principals as the open forms (Open forms / QR solution). Custom forms allow for example dynamic drop-down lists like branch or persons, calculations within forms, more complex dependencies and more.
How does this work?
These forms can be implemented in the SSP of TOPdesk. The user opens the form and answers the questions. These answers are sent to TOPdesk by creating an incident containing the information of the form via the TOPdesk API.
The authenticated forms solution supports:
- Custom forms for incidents
- Multiple forms per environment (note: these have to be configured by TOPdesk consultancy)
- Show and use TOPdesk data in the form
- Dependencies between form elements
- Multilingual forms
- Large selection of form elements
- Linking a caller to the form based on form input
- Linking the device (asset) to the incident
- Attachments in forms