Our CSV Files to TOPdesk Assets connector gives you a WebDAV area where you can upload CSV files for periodic import into the new TOPdesk Asset Management module.
Here are some of the things the connector is capable of doing:
- Create new assets in TOPdesk
- Update existing assets according to a defined list of rules
- Assign assets to persons, person groups, sites, or rooms
- Link assets to each other
- Archive missing assets
Map columns directly from your CSV files into their corresponding fields in your TOPdesk Asset Management Templates and let the connector automatically create or update missing assets and assign them to their correct persons, sites or other assets.
The connector gives you full control over which file you upload corresponds to which asset and which column in that file corresponds to which field in that asset. Mapping the way you want it becomes a breeze.
In addition to mapping columns to asset fields you can also designate a column as corresponding to a TOPdesk Person, Site, Room or Person Group. The connector will automatically assign the right object to the asset in TOPdesk.
Assets can also be linked together using a parent/child relationships.
Here are some other customizable options that we think you might like:
- Automatically archive assets not present in the uploaded files
- Only update fields in existing assets if they are empty
- Exactly specify the format of your CSV files so that they are parsed correctly
- Remove TOPdesk Asset assignments not explicitly set in the uploaded files
- Remove TOPdesk Asset links not explicitly set in the uploaded files
How can i use this connector?
To use this connector you need to have a account in Linknow IO platform. In the platform we provide an intelligent set of defaults allowing for easy setup while still allowing users with specific needs to customize the connector.
Because of the graphical step-by-step guide we providing in our connectors in our platform the implement should go very fast and smooth to install.
14-day free trial
Sign up now for a 14-day free trial during which time you can use all of the features just like in the paid version.
You do not need to add payment information in order to try this connector out.
Sign up to the platform here https://app.linknow.io
Check out other connectors made by Linknow IO: https://linknow.io/connectors/