The compliance management solution of TOPdesk & Audittrail
Using proven Microsoft and Mavim technology the TOPdesk and Audittrail teams have developed a collaborative solution that fully covers the accountability issues regarding mandatory GDPR and information security reporting. In an automated collaboration portal you are able create a form/ticket without giving employees specific access to this TOPdesk compliance environment. Sensitive information is secure and only available to those responsible for compliance.
Audittrail helps customers, with substantive knowledge combined with this software solution to simplify their administrative challenges regarding compliance in an unique manner. They have built the compliance management framework (CMF) to ensure maximum control.
With the CMF you are in control of your privacy and security program. From capturing and editing policies to carrying out assessments. By integrating a MS-Power APP and TOPdesk, complying with the rules regarding registering incidents and data breaches is fully guaranteed. You now support the entire PDCA cycle.
What is the Compliance management framework?
The Compliance Management Framework (CMF) is a translation of 20 years of practical experience by various professionals working in the fields of Information Security, Risk Management, Privacy, legal and Governance. Everything that software lacked (all those point solutions) in the eyes of these professionals, we built into the platform with the team of specialists! That’s why CMF’s privacy and security compliance software is a real best practice.
The CMF is software to get in control of your privacy and security program. From capturing and editing policies to carrying out assessments. From accountability to recording incidents and data breaches, the CMF meets all requirements. The CMF creates the possibility to invest in ownership within the line organisation. This can contribute to an organizational culture and behavioral change where one is aware of Governance and Compliance and the possible risks and measures that come with it. In one tool, you connect your privacy and information security issues and easily apply standards frameworks such as BIC, BIO, ISO27001/2, NEN7510, NIST, ISAE3402, KWH, or HKZ and legislation such as GDPR and CCPA.
It not only ensures mandatory transparency, but also makes all the “blind spots” within the organization visible. In short: it provides insight, overview and structure, from process designing to in control steatements of the current status of compliance and all possible or necessary areas for continuous improvement. The reporting function of the software provides input for your MS Power BI dashboards with the necessary information for accountability and management insight. Furthermore, the CMF facilitates you to work efficient and more effectively together.
What’s in the CMF, what’s the value?
- Security and privacy is not a project but is a discipline that deserves continuous input and attention. The CMF is based on two integrated programs that allows you to empower your security and privacy program.
The CMF offers privacy and security management software as a whole. It is therefore a complete P(I)MS Privacy (Information) Management System and an ISMS, Information Security Management System.
- No modules, no surprises. The link to bpm software makes it easy to extend the functionality.
- The CMF offers the ability to manage privacy and security compliance challenges, report easily to management, and prove to the external parties in audits that the level of control is high enough to reduce risks.
- Finally, the hours of searching and editing information, often with a whole team of colleagues, for an audit is over, everything is in one place. Reports at the touch of a button, even graphically in MS Power BI! No more huge spreadsheets, continuously in control!
- The CMF gives you the opportunity to create overview and insight when it comes to GDPR, CCPA and all Information Security standards and management frameworks.