With this scenario we setup and maintain an automated, one-way integration between TOPdesk and AFAS. For this we make use of scenarios. A Qixium scenario is a predefined set where we have already worked out most of the process aspects . These predefined sets are based on our best practice experience, together with your company knowledge a perfect match!
What are the benefits?
- Automates and integrates hour invoicing between AFAS and TOPdesk
- Easy setup and maintenance
- Reduces intensive manual work
- Cost reduction
- Scenario (Qixium) benefits:
- Delivered as a service
- Scenario insights
- Exclusions (easy tasks, resends, ignore functionality)
- Full focus on TOPdesk integrations
- Strong TOPdesk – Scope4mation partnership
- Can easily be expanded (and combined) with other TOPdesk-related scenarios
From TOPdesk we get time spent information, which we use to bill this to the customer, via AFAS.
If someone processes an incident, the company must exist within TOPdesk to ensure that a sales relationship can be linked to it within AFAS and that it is subsequently posted to the right project. Finally, this can be charged to the customer or internally.
Therefor we process:
- Hours written for incidents, changes, change activities, operational activities and problems.
- Within AFAS this is used for registration i.v.m. hours of accountability and / or invoicing purposes
This scenario also often uses the scenario: TOPdesk – AFAS Person – Company Synchronisation . This is to ensure that a company and contact person are properly registered within TOPdesk, so that can be charged within AFAS.
Curious for more information or do you have questions?
A complete motivation of our ‘TOPdesk – AFAS Hour Invoicing’ scenario (ENG/NL) can be found here: https://www.qixium.com/topdesk-afas-hour-invoicing/