You use TOPdesk in combination with Outlook to book your meeting rooms. Do you know that a physical room display at the meeting room provides more user convenience, user pleasure and functional progress?
– Employees see availability immediately on the room display (red = occupied, green = bookable)
– If the room is available, they can book it directly
– Booking via the mobile app, outlook web app or room display
– Others immediately see that the room is already booked, so no disruptions anymore during meetings
– No more searchings throughout the building for a suitable meeting room
– Prevents no shows (booked rooms that are not being used)
– With a no show the room will be automatically released again
– Optimization of capacity utilization
– Insights into the most and least used rooms (also based on available facilities)
– Analytics data available for facility departments (including occupancy rates and no shows)
– Software is cloud based, but can also be installed on-premise
– Integrations with TOPdesk, Exchange, Outlook, Office 365 and Google
– Wall and glass mountable
– Display has PoE (Power over Ethernet)
Discover the power between TOPdesk, Outlook and GoBright Room Booking!