At GoBright we are creating availability and supporting employees in new ways of working with three accessible concepts for Meet, Work and Visit Management. We are giving organizations the opportunity to develop new ways of working successfully to provide them with one user-, IT- and facility-friendly platform for their entire room and desk management. We enable employees to do their work smartly, pleasantly and efficiently.
You can use TOPdesk in combination with Outlook to book your meeting rooms. The GoBright Room Management integration synchronizes the automated reservations between Outlook and TOPdesk. The employees can easily reserve a room via Outlook and TOPdesk automatically receives the data from Outlook. Is the appointment being cancelled? TOPdesk automatically signals that the room is free so other employees can use it.
- Employees see availability immediately on the room display (red = occupied, green = bookable)
- If the room is available, they can book it directly
- Booking via the mobile app, outlook web app or room display
- Others immediately see that the room is already booked, so no disruptions anymore during meetings
- No need to search the building for a suitable meeting room anymore
- Prevents no shows (booked rooms that are not being used)
- With a no show the room will be automatically released again
- Optimization of capacity utilization
- Insights into the most and least used rooms (also based on available facilities)
- Analytics data available for facility departments (including occupancy rates and no shows)
- Software is cloud based, but can also be installed on-premise
- Integrations with TOPdesk, Exchange, Outlook, Office 365 and Google
- Wall and glass mountable
- Display has PoE (Power over Ethernet)
Discover the power between TOPdesk, Outlook and GoBright Room Booking!