At GoBright we are creating availability and supporting employees in new ways of working with three accessible concepts for Meet, Work and Visit Management. So that they are able to do their work smartly, pleasantly and efficiently. We are giving organizations the opportunity to develop new ways of working successfully to provide them with one user-, IT- and facility-friendly platform for their entire room and desk management.
You use TOPdesk in combination with Outlook to book your meeting rooms. Do you know that a physical room display at the meeting room provides more user convenience, user pleasure and functional progress?
– Employees see availability immediately on the room display (red = occupied, green = bookable)
– If the room is available, they can book it directly
– Booking via the mobile app, outlook web app or room display
– Others immediately see that the room is already booked, so no disruptions anymore during meetings
– No more searchings throughout the building for a suitable meeting room
– Prevents no shows (booked rooms that are not being used)
– With a no show the room will be automatically released again
– Optimization of capacity utilization
– Insights into the most and least used rooms (also based on available facilities)
– Analytics data available for facility departments (including occupancy rates and no shows)
– Software is cloud based, but can also be installed on-premise
– Integrations with TOPdesk, Exchange, Outlook, Office 365 and Google
– Wall and glass mountable
– Display has PoE (Power over Ethernet)
Discover the power between TOPdesk, Outlook and GoBright Room Booking!